WE DO NOT PROMISE OF %100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE LIKE THE ALL THE OTHER AGENCIES DO.
BUT WE PROMISE OF %99 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
IF YOU WONDER WHY,READ THE EXPLAINATION PATIENTLY.
So you have decided to adorn your holiday
with a speciall private tour.
You will certainly have a chance to have a terrific time,seeing the sights, accessing the local culture and making a new friend in a foreign place. Below we have compiled some tips on how to ensure your tour is truly memorable.
1. For us “ the First impression is the Last impression!!
2. Take advantage of being able to communicate with your agent to set expectations before your tour. This is your time to spend! Your agent wants to learn what you are interested in. So share your interests, likes and dislikes – it will help us to customize the perfect tour for you. ( As being your private tour guide, we would like to adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Please let us know of any special requests you have).
3. Once you have met your guide, ask questions and get the conversation flowing! Your guide has lots of knowledge to share, and it’s often more enjoyable to learn through a conversation rather than as a passive listener.
4. Ask your guide to take photos of
your group so nobody will be out of the frame. Meanwhile, do not forget to take
a photo with your guide too, to help you remember your guide whom spent this
special day with...
5. If you like to do photography and
wanted the flexibility to adjust your itinerary and not have to rush your tour
for 46 other cruise ship passengers give us the chance to provide this for you.
6. ...and in a similar vein, try
something new! Whether it’s a new food, drink or activity, challenge yourself
to do one thing on your tour that you’ve never done before.
7. Be open-minded and respect the local
culture. We hear this a lot, but what exactly does it mean? In a nutshell, it
means understanding that things are likely going to be different than at home –
and that’s OK.
8. Travelers who spend their whole time in judgment of different customs and behaviors end up complaining more about their trip than enjoying it.
9. Be prepared for poor weather and
don’t let it get you down! Unfortunately, not every day is going to be a sunny
day ,even though summer is here . But bad weather is actually a great time to
have a private guide.Under the sun it is very hard to make great tour.Also big
bus tours have a hard time changing their itineraries, but your guide can alter
your schedule at a moment’s notice, and will have all sorts of ideas for making
the most of your time in their city, even with rain. You might end up seeing
something fascinating you otherwise would have missed.
10. Wear comfortable shoes for walking,
and dress appropriately: for weather, activity level and to respect local
customs. Recommending sensible walking shoes which are closed toe and
comfortable clothing also if you have take your umbrella. Sunglasses and
suncream are suggested.
11. Take the time to research where
you’re going and let your guide know if there’s a particular place you want to
see that might not be on everyone’s radar. One really interesting way of complementing
this sort of research is by reading a novel or short story by a local author,
set in the location you’re traveling to. It will help you tap into the local
cultural scene and get you inspired to see the places in the book!
12. The reason why we are not giving %100 satisfaction guarantee? It is our opinion that %100 satisfaction is impossible for everything except maybe just one thing not; Marriage!!! Of course you must find to the right person to complited yourself,otherwise you finished ;)
SHORTLY WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK A TURKEY PRIVATE TOUR WITH US?
The title of "NEW ROADS TRAVEL AGENCY" is operated by Ayatatur Tourism Travel Organization and Trade Ltd. Şti. It cannot be used or copied or offered to be copied in a printed or electronic medium without permission.