New Roads Travel Agency Booking Terms and Conditions
All bookings with New Roads Travel Agency (newroadstravelagency.com, pamukkaleprivatetours.com,kusadasigezirehberi.com and allinephesustours.com owned by New Roads Travel Agency) are subject to our Booking Conditions. They are available in full here for your information and should be read before making an online booking.
There are a number of conditions about how you use our website. These conditions are published here for your information.
Your contract is with New Roads Travel Agency, a member of TURSAB with membership number ( 12915 ) The following Terms shall have the meanings set out below when used in these.
‘We’, ‘Our’, ‘Us’,
‘newroadstravelagency.com‘ , 'pamukkaleprivatetours.com' , 'allinephesustours.com, ‘kusadasigezirehberi.com’
‘New Roads Travel Agency’ means New Roads Travel Agency (Ayatatur Turizm Seyahat Organizasyon ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.)
‘Holiday’ means the Holiday booked by you or any person on your behalf.
‘Force Majeure’ means any circumstances which are unusual and/or unforeseeable which are beyond the control not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, including (but not limited to) waunrest; government action; industrial dispute; natural or other disaster; nuclear incident; terror flood; drought; re-scheduling or cancellation of flights or alteration of the airline or aircraft ty transportation and all similar events outside our control.
‘Major Change’ includes the following when made before departure:
a. A change of resort area for the whole or a major part of your holiday,
b. A change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification for the whole or a major part
c. A change of UK departure airport (excluding change of London Airports),
d. A change of outward departure time or overall length of your holiday of twelve or more hours.
‘Package’ means a package as defined in the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package
These conditions apply to all Holidays and govern your relationship with New Roads Travel Agency .
Booking Conditions Please Read Carefully
1. New Roads Travel Agency (newroadstravelagency.com, pamukkaleprivatetours.com,kusadasigezirehberi.com and allinephesustours.com owned by New Roads Travel Agency) accepts reservations subject to the following Booking Conditions.
A ‘Client’ is all persons named on the booking form intending to travel with New Roads Travel Agency.
A ‘Product’ is any service sold by New Roads Travel Agency (newroadstravelagency.com, pamukkaleprivatetours.com, kusadasigezirehberi.com and allinephesustours.com owned by New Roads Travel Agency)
All Clients will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all Booking Conditions. To confirm a booking New Roads Travel Agency requires that the agent has taken full payment of all monies due. A contract between the Client and New Roads Travel Agency comes into existence when New Roads Travel Agency has confirmed the booking in writing and issued a Confirmation. The person signing the booking form (that incorporates these terms and conditions) warrants that she/he has full authority to do so on behalf of all persons whose names appear thereon, and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and understand these terms and conditions. The said contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Turkish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Turkish Courts. No employees or representatives of New Roads Travel Agency has any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and conditions, not to undertake any liability whatsoever on behalf of New Roads Travel Agency, unless such be in writing and signed by the Director of New Roads Travel Agency. New Roads Travel Agency reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion without further explanation.
2. Amendments and Cancellations
1. Clients can cancel at any time. The cancellation will be effected at the time that New Roads Travel Agency receives a written request from the Client and the following cancellation charges will apply.
a. 51 or more days before departure: 25% of the total package
b. 50 through 30 days before departure: 30% of the total package
c. 30 through 15 days before departure: 50% of the total package
d. 15 through 7 days before departure: 75% of the total package
e. 7 through 1 day before departure: 100% of the total package
f. a) Daily Cruise Reservations and Shore Excursions are not refundable if cancelled within 7 days of departure.
f. b ) I want maximum flexibility to cancel my shore excursions. What are my options?
The 24 HOUR ANY REASON cancellation option.
HOW IT WORKS:
For an additional fee ( 20USD extra payment per person), payable at time of booking, you can benefit from our '24 HOUR ANY REASON' cancellation option. By purchasing this option, you will have the peace-of-mind of knowing that we will refund you the full amount you pay for your tour (excluding the cost of the '24 HOUR ANY REASON' cancellation option), provided you notify us of cancellation 24 hours or more before the start of your tour.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the tour's start time, the Standard Cancellation Policy applies.
g. On special occasions (public holidays), these conditions may be modified. The Customer must be informed in writing about this fact by the Provider in advance.
2. If any number of the party is prevented from travelling because of death, injury or serious illness of the client, close relative or friend, redundancy or jury service, it may be possible to transfer the booking to another suitable person or departure date or the tour of similar standard and cost are provided that written notice is confirmed by New Roads Travel Agency.
3. If a refund is payable by New Roads Travel Agency to the Client, the refund amount will be calculated according to the conditions set out in Section 2.1 and with consideration of evidence of exceptional circumstances. New Roads Travel Agency will not pay fees charged to the Client by the Client’s bank for processing the credited amount.
3. Information and Pricing Policy
1. Prices in the New Roads Travel Agency brochure are correct at time of publication. Before a booking is confirmed, New Roads Travel Ageny reserves the right to amend these prices due to any circumstances outside the control of New Roads Travel Agency such as but not limited to changes relating to governmental action, increases in transportation costs (including schedule airfares and the cost of fuel) changes in any dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services (including landing taxes or embarkation / disembarkation fees at airports), increases in admission fees. Tour accommodations are based on twin/double share accommodation for single travellers – single supplement is required
2. Bank transfers are accepted as the full amount payable as published. Payment must be settled by the Client by bank transfer within 3 days after receipt of the invoice (if not stated otherwise). New Roads Travel Agency (Ayatatur Turizm Seyahat Organizasyon ve Ticaret Ltd.Şti.) is a registered business in Turkey. Besides that, we also accept credit card payments in TL, USD and EURO.
3. Product information is published by New Roads Travel Agency (newroadstravelagency.com, pamukkaleprivatetours.com,kusadasigezirehberi.com and allinephesustours.com owned by New Roads Travel Agency) in good faith and New Roads Travel Agency will use its best endeavours to operate all Products as advertised. New Roads Travel Agency reserves the right to change any of the facilities and services described in its publications and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment resulting from any change.
4. Tour Meeting Point
All New Roads Travel Agency (newroadstravelagency.com, pamukkaleprivatetours.com, kusadasigezirehberi.com and allinephesustours.com owned by New Roads Travel Agency) trips begin and end at the appropriate local airport if our guest does not require any specific place.
5. Travel Insurance
Adequate insurance is mandatory for all Clients to cover at least but not limited to medical and repatriation expenses, loss of luggage and cancellation or curtailment of a Product and should not exclude any planned adventure activities from the time of booking for the full duration of the Product as a minimum. A Client and his personal belongings are the sole responsibility of himself. New Roads Travel Agency accepts no liability on the Client’s behalf where New Roads Travel Agency has provided a Product of reasonable standard.
Clients are fully responsible for arranging their own insurance.
6. Liability of New Roads Travel Agency
1. New Roads Travel Agency Products and in particular, adventure activities, contain an element of risk to the personal safety of the Client that other package holidays may not contain. By accepting these Booking Conditions Clients are aware of the risks inherent in their chosen travel and Clients undertake such risks at their own volition. New Roads Travel Agency accepts no liability of Client’s damages where New Roads Travel Agency has fulfilled its Duty of Care to Clients by providing Products of a reasonable standard. New Roads Travel Agency accepts no liability if there has been no fault on the part of New Roads Travel Agency or its’ suppliers, and the reason for the claimed damages was either the Client’s fault or a result of unusual circumstances beyond the control of New Roads Travel Agency by force majeure and the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care.
2. In respect of carriage by air, sea and rail and the provision of accommodation, New Roads Travel Agency’ liability in the said cases will be limited in the manner provided by the relevant international conventions.
3. New Roads Travel Agency accepts no liability if additional costs to the Client are incurred through delay, accident or disruption of the Product(s) beyond the control of New Roads Travel Agency by force majeure.
7. Travel Documentation
It is the responsibility of the Clients to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, vaccinations, preventative medicines and other medical certificates and all necessary travel documents. New Roads Travel Agency is not liable for damages arising from changes in regulations or laws to the necessary travel document requirements. Information about these matters is given in good faith by New Roads Travel Agency but without liability.
8. Health and Conduct
All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of their chosen tour as described in the brochure. Any Clients with pre-existing medical conditions or illness must declare the true nature of such conditions at the time of booking, and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tour. Such a client is required to provide a medical statement from a General Practitioner to confirm they are fit to travel. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and relieve Smart Turkey Tours from any obligations and liability.
Any complaints must be reported immediately within 24 hours to the support who will do everything possible to resolve the matter.
Tour accommodations are based on twin/double share accommodation for single travellers – single supplement is required.