2Days/1Night Mini Packages Private Tour covering Pamukkale,Afrodisias and Ephesus by flight from Denizli(cardak) Airport or Denizli Hotels Price: 500,00 USD
2 Days/1Night Mini Packages Private Tour
covering Pamukkale,Afrodisias and Ephesus by flight from Istanbul airports or Cappadocia airports to Denizli(Cardak) Airport or Denizli Hotels.
(Tour will start in Denizli(Çardak) Airport and will end İzmir Airport)
Visit 1st. Day : Pamukkale Travertines,Hierapolis Ancient City,Cleopatra's Pool and optional Paragliding Tour and Hot air Balloon Riding and Afrodisias Ancient City and its Museum
Visit 2nd. Day: Ephesus Ancient City and its surrounding... Such as Terrace Houses+ House of Virgin Mary+ Temple of Artemis+ Saint John Church
Nr. of Single Room:
USD 500 pp in single accupancy
Nr. of Double Room:
USD 475 pp in double accupancy
Nr. Of Triple Room:
USD 550 pp in triple accupancy
Please Contact For Best Quite
· We give you the prices are Per person for this tour. For any size of parties please contact with us.
· Book this tour & Istanbul together and get special discount.
· Book this tour & Cappadocia together and get special discount.
This is a private tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a regular group tour.
Pamukkale, meaning "Cotton Castle" in Turkish, is a natural site in Denizli Province in southwestern Turkey. The city contains hot springs and travertines, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water. Pamukkale is a tourist attraction. It is recognized as a World Heritage Site together with Hierapolis. Hierapolis-Pamukkale was made a World Heritage Site in 1988. The ancient Greco-Roman and Byzantine city of Hierapolis was built on top of the white "castle" which is in total about 2, 700 metres (8, 860 ft) long, 600 m (1, 970 ft) wide and 160 m (525 ft) high.
Pamukkale is famous with its white travertines of calcium springs. There are 17 hot spring waters in the area. When the hot spring waters come up to the surface,at the beginning it is like a jelly,when it meet with the air, they begin to loose the carbon dioxide in the water and calcium bicarbonate subsides to shape the very beautiful white travertines and pools of Pamukkale and this is really worth to see this extraordinary natural beutiful. You can walk through the Pamukkale Travertines with naked foot and even you may find a chance to relax in the hot water of its pools and Cleopatra's (Ancient) Pool. The ancient city with its Pagan roots and Christian traditions and belives,its splendid an interesting site if you admire the historical sites and ancient ruins of Hierapolis.Just out of the city, on the hill point, you are going to find the the tomp where Saint Philip was martyred.But it is still unknown if the Saint Philip here is The Apostle Philip or Philip the Evangelist.The believed that its remain him and it is a sacred place. Hierapolis Ancient city also has a wonderful Greek theatre which is not to be missed because it has a very well preserved theatre situated on the slope of the mountain.
The ancient city of Aphrodisias is one of the most important archaeological sites of the late Hellenistic and Roman period in Turkey. The extraordinary preservation of the site and its marble culture makes Aphrodisias an important laboratory for the study of many aspects of Greek city life under the Roman Empire.
Aphrodisias named after Greek goddess of love and beauty “Aphrodite” who has a unique cult image in the city. It is known as a " Venüs" in Roman mythology. With the marble quarry close by, Aphrodisias had a sculpture school and it became a famous city in the Roman Emperial time with its beautifully built sculptures and its workshop. Today so many amazing sculptures are still in a good shape to have a look in Aphrodisias museum. Also Aphrodisias Ancient City is known as one of the most well preserved ancient cities in Turkey.
If you ask me that Does it worth to visit the ancient city of Ephesus?
Ephesus ancient city was the most important commercial center of the western Anatolia in antiquity. After the Pompei in Italy, Ephesus is the second largest open air museum in the world. It was the first ancient city built entirely of marble. The city has one of the biggest theater in Anatolia and Asia Minor, the third biggest library and second largest agora in the world. Also St. Paul lived in there so Ephesus is the one of seven churches of Revelation.
Terrace Houses where the richest Romans used to live inside of slope houses which consist of the breathtaking mozaics on the floors, excellent frescos one walls, one of the first examples of central heating system which dates back to 1C BC.
And also you have a chance to visit;
*House of Virjin Mary which was the shrine in where the mary had spent her last days
*The Temple of Artemis which was the one of the seven wonders of ancient time.
*The Church of St. John the Evangelist who was the writer of the Gospel.
All of the this reasons, I think that the ancient city of Ephesus is the most beautiful ancient city in the world.
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Highlights : Pamukkale Travertines,Hierapolis Ancient City,Cleopatra's Pool and Afrodisias Ancient City and its Museum and also Ephesus Ancient City +Terrace Houses + House of Mother Mary + Temple of Artemis + Saint John Church
Note Optional:You can replace the Ephesus Archeology Museum with one of the places visited on the Ephesus Tour.
Meet up location: You are going to meet with your Professional Tour Guide who has a sign of your name, at the exit of Airport of Denizli (Çardak Airport) or Hotels in Denizli or it is possible to take you from Hotels from Pamukkale area for your unforgettable day. You have to inform us about where we need to pick you up from during the booking.
First day, Your guide is going to pick up you from Denizli airport or anywhere from Denizli or where you wish in Pamukkale area between 8:00am-10:00am, We will depar to Pamukkale, it will takes aprox 1 hour from Denizli airport, First we will stop at the meeting point with the pilots. After a 10 minutes drive you will be at the startpoint of the Paragliding. Gliding takes around 15 min. with beautiful scenery over Pamukkale.Then we are going to visit to Pamukkale Travertines and Hierapolis Ancient City. We will show some ruins which are belongs to ancient city of Hierapolis and visit Cleopatra's Pool (But entrance fee is extra )and then visit Cotton-Castle which is Pamukkale's terraces are made of travertine, a sedimentary rock deposited by water from the hot springs. We will show some ruins which are belongs to ancient city of Hierapolis and visit Cleopatra's Pool as well. after the tour arroung 2:00pm we are going to visit Afrodisias Ancient city. Aphrodisias is on the way to Kusadasi, only 80 km away, so sometimes we add it to Pamukkale tour program. In that way, in one day you can enjoy two historical sites and natural beauty. We will visit Sebasteion, Theater, Agora, Tiberius Portico, Hadrian Baths, Bishop Palace, Aphrodite Temple, Odeon, Stadium, Tetraphylon and later we will have free time for Aphrodisias museum. After the tour we are going to your Hotel in Kusadası/Selcuk or Izmir area.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included Meal(s): 2. Day Breakfast at Hotel, Lunch -during the tour and Dinner at your Hotel.
- Optional Add-on: Paragliding with pilot takes around 15 min. with beautiful scenery over Pamukkale : USD 110 per person
- Optional Add-on: Swimming in the Ancient Cleopatra’s Pool : USD 15 per person
- Optional Add-on: Hot-air Balloon Ride in Pamukkale (Duration: 1 hour): Please ask for price
Second day, our meeting time at 08:15 am. Firstly early morning time is the best time to make House of Mother Mary tour. Then just 10 minutes later we will arrive at the upper gate of Ephesus Ancient City which can take approximately 1 and half hour or 2 hours max with visiting to terrace houses museum can take approximately 30 minutes. We will visit the upper gate of Ephesus ancient city. Walk through history along marble streets lined with extensive ruins from state buildings to public buldings,among them the Bath of State, Odeon,State Agora,Prytaneion,Temple of Domition,Relief of Nike,Memmius Manument,Heracles Gate,Trajan Fauntain,Bath of Skolastica,Temple of Hadrian,Slope Houses,Public Toilets,Celsus Library,Commercial Agora,Marble Street,Gymnasium, Harbour Street and finally The Great Theater, Your guide will explain all the site one by one. Then end of the Ephesus tour we are meting with our driver and vehicle at the lower gate of Ephesus. After Ephesus tour, the best thing to do is go to lunch to take our energy back. After the Lunch if you like to visit the St. John Church we go there and last spot will be the Temple of Artemis. Also we have a optional extra site is very scenic Sirince Village (you may taste local wines in here). Arround 04:00 - 05:00 pm we may have complited the tour and we will go to Izmir airport or drop you back to your hotel. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
(But second day Hotel accommodation is belongs to you. Or we may help you for it too)
End location: You have to inform us about the place of ending the tour.
Level of Activity: Moderate – 1 mile walk in each day.
***Recommending sensible walking shoes which are closed toe and Comfortable clothing also if you have take your umbrella or hat. Sunglasses and sunscreen are suggested.***
Transportation Method: We are arranging a private last models Mercedes, Vito, Crafter, Sprinter Van/Minibus for our tours.
Discount: Children under the age of 5 are free. Children 6 to 12 are need to pay the 2/3 of the main tour price. But pay the adult price to enter the Terrace Houses which is optional.
Terrace Houses are not recommended for disable people. It is not suitable for wheelchair users and those who have difficulty in climbing stairs.
According to your request,we can skip or add some of sights of above program. Please let us know about it.
· Professionally Licensed English-speaking Local Private Tour Guide.
· Private non-smoking De-Luxe A/C Mini Van (included gasoline).
· Professsional Driver.
· All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
· 1 Night 4* Star Hotel Accommodation in Kusadasi.
· All Entrance Fees(tickets of all sites).
· Parking Fees of all Sites
· No extra Hidden Charges
What is Extra:
• Domestic Flights Tickets
• Paragliding is
per person,we have to be paid to pilot.
• On Request swimming in Cleopatra pool 15 USD per person.
• Personal Expenses on the tour
• Any optional tours
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• Any gratuities for Guide & Driver
• Travel insurance.
• Optional Add-on: Sirince Village Tour; which is an old Greek village and is well-know for its quaint beauty and wine tasting and production. Here you will have one hour free to explore on your own without a guide the different foods and wines of the area and visit various small traditional village shops: USD 10 per person
1. The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
2. Travel insurance is not included in the package. It is not mandatory to have, however, we highly recommend the travelers to have travel insurance.
3. During the tours Licensed-Professional Tour Guides included. This is not a continues tour that starts and ends with the same guide & driver/vehicle. In each region/tour, you will have different local guides & drivers/vehicles. But we will arrange the best guides in the regions. if it is possible and we can try to arrange the same tour guide for you but it is up to according to the intensity of the season.
4. Modern Non-smoking A/C Vehicles designed for Tourism Transportation.
5. This is a private tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a regular group tour.
6. The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
7. Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
8. Breakfast at the Hotel and Lunch during the tours included. Generally, breakfast at the Hotel is at between 07:30 - 10:00 am. In case you have an early morning flight, you may miss breakfast time at your Hotel. However, if you talk to the reception of your hotel a day earlier and request for breakfast-box, they may help you on this hand.
9. You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
10. The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 250.00 for the hot air balloon ride in Pamukkale too, if you have it booked with us.
11. Please note that your return flight from Izmir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
12. Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your arrival at Izmir Airport.
· We do not operate big bus tours with 40 people in one bus. We operate Small-Group Tours up to 15 people.
· If you have more then 9 pax in your group please Get a best price offer for this tour!
Flexible Arranged Time: Every day of the year on your chosen dates.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Accommodation in below Hotels
(or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
You will stay in 4-Star, Special-Class or Boutique and Cave hotels throughout your tour. You will stay for one night at the Derici Hotel,Efe Boutique Hotel,Marina Hotel,Palm Hotel or similar, in Kusadasi.
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.
HOW DO I MAKE RESERVATION?
1. First of all, please check the tour programs on our website that are suitable for your time and budget.
2. Advance payment is not required unless the package includes plane tickets and hotel accommodation or the cost of the services bought exceeds 500USD. Payment can be made on the day of the tour as cash. Advance payment can be made by wire transfer to our bank account or get it by credit card (Visa, Master).
2. If you decide on the tour you want to purchase as online by your credit card, Select the first day you want to start the tour and click the "BUY TOUR".
(The day you choose on the calendar is the first day you start the tour.)
3. After click the "BUY TOUR" then You are kindly asked to fill all the blanks in the description from page;otherwise the form does not work. When you fill out all the sections comletely, you can finish your payment by paying your booking by clicking the "COMPLETE RESERVATION" button.
4. If you have any questions or requests about the tours, or if you are interested in tailor-made tours (customised regular or private tours), please e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or call us " 00 90 544 871 9648" or send us a message via whatsapp.
5. When you want to book the tour, we need to make the payment by your Credit card
We are always happy to welcome you!
New Roads For New Dreams
New Roads Travel Agency
Address: Cumhuriyet District. Muammer Ülgen Street. Samsara Plaza Building. No:12/201 KUSADASI /AYDIN- TURKEY
CP/Whatsapp: +90 544 8719648 Atilla Demir Owner and Professional Tour Guide
/ +90 544 3778984 Aysun Demir Owner and Professional Tour Guide
Office Phone: +90 256 613 2013