2 PAX 135$ Ephesus Private Tour from Kusadasi Port for cruisers Price: 67,50 USD
If you ask us that Does it worth to visit the ancient city of Ephesus ?
Glorious Ephesus Ancient City was the most important commercial center of the western Anatolia in antiquity. After the Pompei in Italy, Ephesus was the second largest open air museum in the world. It was the first ancient city built entirely of marble. The city has one of the biggest theater in the Anatolia, the third biggest library (Celsus Library) and second largest Agora in the world. Also St. Paul lived in Ephesus between 52 to 55 AD. and also Third Ecumenical Council was held in Ephesus which was the one of the seven churches of Revelation in Asia Minor, in 431 AD.
And also you have a chance to visit;
· Terrace Houses where the richest Romans used to live inside of slope houses which consist of the breathtaking mozaics on the floors, excellent frescos one walls, one of the first examples of central heating system which dates back to 1C BC.
· House of Mother Mary which was the shrine in where the Mother Mary had spent her last days.
· The Temple of Artemis which was the one of the Seven Wonders of ancient time.
· The Basilica of St. John the Evangelist who was the disciple and cousin of Jesus Christ.
All of the this reasons, we think that the ancient city of Ephesus is the most beautiful ancient city in the world.
Meet up location: You are going to meet with your Professional Tour Guide who has a sign of your name, at the exit of Port of Kusadası for your unforgettable day.
Itinerary: After the meeting with guests in the port of Kuşadası, we are driving to Selçuk town which is just 20 km away from Kuşadası around 20 minutes. After that we prefer to drive firstly House of Mother Mary because timing is very important for cruise passangers and the best itinerary is that way. Then just 10 minutes later we will be upper gate of Ephesus ancient city.Because of the Sun, early morning time is the best time to make Ephesus tour (Walk through history along marble streets lined with extensive ruins from state buildings to public buldings,among them the Bath of State, Odeon,State Agora,Prytaneion,Temple of Domition,Relief of Nike,Memmius Manument,Heracles Gate,Trajan Fauntain,Bath of Skolastica,Temple of Hadrian,Slope Houses,Public Toilets,Celsus Library,Commercial Agora,Marble Street,Gymnasium,Harbour Street and finally The Great Theater, Your guide will explain all one by one) which can take approximately 1 and half hour or 2 hours max. (terrace houses museum can take more approximately 30 minutes).Then end of the tour we are meting with our driver and vehicle at the lower gate of Ephesus. After Ephesus the best place we think to go to lunch place to take our energy back.
After that we can talk about our next spots and decide to go where you wish ;)Do not worry about the timing ,we do not have any traffic problem in here.
End location: All our tours are round trip!!!
· Professionally Licensed English-speaking Local Private Tour Guide
· Private non-smoking De-Luxe A/C Mini Van (included gasoline) with Professsional Driver.
· All Parking Fees
· No extra Hidden Charges
· Local Turkish Traditional Lunch + 1 soft drink = 10USD (Per Person)
· Total Amount of All Ticket Place (Ephesus Ancient City, Terrace Houses, House of Mother Mary, Church of St. John and Temple of Artemis) Fees = 25USD (Per Person)
· Personal Expenses on the tour
· Any Drinks
· Any gratuities for Guide & Driver
Highlights : Ephesus Ancient City +Terrace Houses + House of Mother Mary + Temple of Artemis + Saint John Church
Note Optional:You can replace the Ephesus Archeology Museum with one of the above places of visit
According to your request,we can skip or add some of sights of above program. Please let us know about it.
Duration: Up to you but Approximtely 6-7 hours
Meet up Location: Kusadasi Cruise Port
Level of Activity: Moderate – 1 mile walk.
***Recommending sensible walking shoes which are closed toe and Comfortable clothing also if you have take your umbrella or hat. Sunglasses and sunscreen are suggested.***
Estimated Local Cash Needed: All Ticket Fees per person 35USD + Local Turkish Traditional Lunch per person 15usd with 1 soft drink = 50usd
Transportation Method: We are arranging a private last models Mercedes, Vito, Crafter, Sprinter Van/Minibus for our tours.
Discount: Children under the age of 2 are free. Children 2 to 8 are half price for the main tour. But pay the adult price to enter the Terrace Houses which is optional.
Terrace Houses are not recommended for disable people. It is not suitable for wheelchair users and those who have difficulty in climbing stairs.
How Do I Make Reservation?
1. First of all, please check the tour programs on our website that are suitable for your time and budget.
2. Advance payment is not required unless the package includes plane tickets and hotel accommodation or the cost of the services bought exceeds 500USD. Payment can be made on the day of the tour as cash. Advance payment can be made by wire transfer to our bank account or get it by credit card (Visa, Master).
2. If you decide on the tour you want to purchase as online by your credit card, Select the first day you want to start the tour and click the "BUY TOUR".
(The day you choose on the calendar is the first day you start the tour.)
3. After click the "BUY TOUR" then You are kindly asked to fill all the blanks in the description from page;otherwise the form does not work. When you fill out all the sections comletely, you can finish your payment by paying your booking by clicking the "COMPLETE RESERVATION" button.
4. If you have any questions or requests about the tours, or if you are interested in tailor-made tours (customised regular or private tours), please e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or call us " 00 90 544 871 9648" or send us a message via whatsapp.
5. When you want to book the tour, we need to make the payment by your Credit card
We are always happy to welcome you!
New Roads For New Dreams
New Roads Travel Agency
Address: Cumhuriyet District. Muammer Ülgen Street. Samsara Plaza Building. No:12/201 KUSADASI /AYDIN- TURKEY
CP/Whatsapp: +90 544 8719648 Atilla Demir Owner and Professional Tour Guide
/ +90 544 3778984 Aysun Demir Owner and Professional Tour Guide
Office Phone: +90 256 613 2013