(Tour will start in Istanbul and will end in Istanbul) From: $980.00
7 Days/6Nights Turkey Packages Tour covering Istanbul,Cappadocia,Pamukkale and Ephesus by flight.
(Tour will start in Istanbul and will end in Istanbul)
Experience the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey on a 7 days tour by plane. You will visit the highlights of Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Ephesus on a group tour with professional licensed english speaking tour guides. All travel arrangements and domestic flights will be arranged as per the itinerary. This tour is ideal for those who wish to visit the most popular places in Turkey over a limited time.
Nr. of Single Room: USD 1300 pp in single accupancy
Nr. of Double Room: USD 980 pp in double accupancy
Nr. Of Triple Room: USD 920 pp in triple accupancy
Optional Add-on: Hot-air Balloon Ride (Duration: 1 hour): USD 290 per person
Optional Add-on: Whirling Dervish Show (Without Dinner): USD 70 per person
Optional Add-on: Traditional Turkish Night Show with Dinner: USD 80 per person
Optional Add-on: Paragliding with pilot takes around 15 min. with beautiful scenery over Pamukkale : USD 100 per person
Optional Add-on: 1 hour Cappadocia ATV Tour (at end of 1st Day Tour): USD 60 per person
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul
Arrive at any time. Upon your arrival in Istanbul, you will be met with our company representative or driver in the arrivals area of the airport who will be holding a signboard with your name on it. After meet and greet, you will then be transferred from the airport to your hotel in Istanbul. Rest of the day will be at leisure.
Day 2: Treasures of Istanbul Full Day Tour
After breakfast at approximately 8:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full-day tour. Today on the tour you will visit PIERRE LOTI HILL, The hill was named after the French novelist and noval officer Pierre Loti who visited Istanbul several times and stayed many years. Fly over by Cable Car Enyoy the beautiful view from cable car all the way down to the hill.Then we drive to visit The Dolmabahce Palace, a blend of various European architectural styles, was built between 1843 – 1856 by Karabet Balyan, the court architect of Sultan Abdulmecid. The three –storied palace built on a symmetrical plan has 285 rooms and 43 halls. The palace has survived intact with its original decorations, furniture and the silk carpets and curtains. Its surpasses all other palaces in the world in wealth and magnificence. After that we are having the lunch in Ortakoy to taste of local street foods but Kumpir(Baked Potato) is one of the symbols of Ortakoy and, naturally, there are tons of shops you can try this delicious snack here. Kumpir is cooked in a special oven, filled with butter and goat cheese, as well as any toppings you prefer. Some of the items you can include in your kumpir are Russian salad, bulghur salad, mushroom, red cabbage with yogurt, and sliced olives.You can just order your kumpir at one of the various shops in Ortakoy, sit on a bench and enjoy the Bosphorus and Ortakoy view.
After the lunch we are going to enjoy the BOAT TRIP ON THE BOSPHORUS, An amazing cruise between the two continents, EUROPE and ASIA, along the Bosphorus by the Dolmabahçe and Beylerbeyi Palaces, wooden villas and mansions.
Then we are going back to your hotel.
Day 3: Explore the Historic Old City Istanbul and Flight to Cappadocia.
After breakfast at approximately 8:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full-day tour. Today on the tour you will visit Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, and Topkapi Palace. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. After the tour, you will be transfer you to Istanbul airport and you will take your flight to Cappadocia. Upon your arrival we will transfer you to your hotel. (Note that Topkapı Palace is closed Tuesday, and Hagia Sophia is closed Monday).
You will be picked up from your hotel for your transfer to the airport to catch your early morning flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to Cappadocia where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day North Cappadocia Tour. Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the beautiful open-air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
· Optional Add-on: Hot-air Balloon Ride (Duration: 1 hour): USD 290 per person
· Optional Add-on: Whirling Dervish Show (Without Dinner): USD 70 per person
· Optional Add-on: Traditional Turkish Night Show with Dinner: USD 80 per person
Day 4: South Cappadocia Tour - Flight to Izmir
After breakfast at the hotel around 08:30, you will be picked up and meet by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of North Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities.Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next, you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the beautiful open-air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30, you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch, you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli or Ozkonak Underground City where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full-day tour. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred to the Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your flight to Izmir through Istanbul. Upon your arrival, you will be picked up and transferred for check-in to your hotel in Kusadasi.
Day 5: Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour
After breakfast around 8:00 am you will be picked up from your Kusadasi hotel and taken to the meeting point in Selcuk where the full group will first meet. You will then begin the Pamukkale tour with a drive from Selcuk starting at 8:30 am to Pamukkale which will be around 3 hours. En route to Pamukkale after 1.5 hours, there will be a 10 minutes stop for a restroom break. Upon arrival around 11:45 am, the group will be first taken to have lunch and after lunch, at around 1:00 pm you will begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also, you will visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre, and Roman Baths. At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to explore the area on your own. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at own expense) during this free time. The tour guide will inform you about the exact meeting point and time. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Kusadasi at around 7:00 pm.
· Optional Add-on: Paragliding with pilot takes around 15 min. with beautiful scenery over Pamukkale : USD 100 per person
· Optional Add-on: Swimming in the Ancient Cleopatra’s Pool : USD 15 per person
Day 6: Ephesus Tour - Flight from Izmir to Istanbul Airport – End of Services
After breakfast at the hotel around 08:30, you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of Ephesus. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next, you will visit the world-famous ancient Greco-Roman City of Ephesus, the most well-preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards, you will visit the Isabey Mosque. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Izmir airport for your late evening return flight around 7:00 – 10:00 pm (1 hour 20 minutes flight duration) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
· Optional Add-on: Sirince Village Tour; which is an old Greek village and is well-know for its quaint beauty and wine tasting and production. Here you will have one hour free to explore on your own without a guide the different foods and wines of the area and visit various small traditional village shops: USD 10 per person
What’s INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
· All Transport non-smoking new A/C Mini Van (included gasoline) with Professsional Driver.
· Personal Expenses on the tour
· Drinks at Lunch
· International Flight Ticket; Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
· Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
· International airfare & airport taxes
· Visas,border or port taxes
· Hot Air Balloon Riding
· Any optional tours
· Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
· Any gratuities for Guide & Driver
· Travel insurance.
· Travel insurance is not included in the package. It is not mandatory to have, however, we highly recommend the travelers to have travel insurance.
· During the tours Licensed-Professional Tour Guides included. This is not a continues tour that starts and ends with the same guide & driver/vehicle. In each region/tour, you will have different local guides & drivers/vehicles.
· Modern Non-smoking A/C Vehicles designed for Tourism Transportation.
· Breakfast at the Hotel and Lunch during the tours included. Generally, breakfast at the Hotel is at between 07:30 - 10:00 am. In case you have an early morning flight, you may miss breakfast time at your Hotel. However, if you talk to the reception of your hotel a day earlier and request for breakfast-box, they may help you on this hand.
-From Istanbul - Departure around 06:00 - 08:00 am and arrive to Izmir around 08:00 - 10:00 am
-From Cappadocia - Departure around 19:00 - 21:30 and arrive to Istanbul around 20:30 - 23:00.
· We do not operate big bus tours with 40 people in one bus. We operate Small-Group Tours up to 15 people.
Flexible Arranged Time: Every day of the year on your chosen dates.
WHEN TO BOOK?
Accommodation in below Hotels
(or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
***You will stay in 4-Star, Special-Class or Boutique and Cave hotels throughout your tour. You will stay for two nights at the Muyan Suites or Ayasultan Hotel, or similar, in Istanbul, one night at the Holiday Cave Hotel,Heaven Cave House,Travel Inn Cave Hotel, or similar in Cappadocia, and two nights at the Derici Hotel,Efe Boutique Hotel,Marina Hotel,Palm Hotel or similar, in Kusadasi.
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.
How Do I Make Reservation
1. First of all, please check the tour programs on our website that are suitable for your time and budget.
2. Then, when you decide on the tour you want to purchase, Select the first day you want to start the tour and click the "BUY TOUR".(The day you choose on the calendar is the first day you start the tour.)
3. After click the "BUY TOUR" then You are kindly asked to fill all the blanks in the description from page;otherwise the form does not work. When you fill out all the sections comletely, you can finish your payment by paying your booking by clicking the "COMPLETE RESERVATION" button.
4. If you have any questions or requests about the tours, or if you are interested in tailor-made tours (customised regular or private tours), please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us " 00 90 544 871 9648" or send us a message via whatsapp.
5. When you want to book the tour, we need to charge all total amount. (Full Payment by your Credit card)
We are always happy to welcome you!
New Roads For New Dreams