7-10 PAX Price $50 PP - VIP Pamukkale & Hierapolis Private Tour Price: 50,00 USD
Visit : Pamukkale and its Travertines + Hierapolis Ancient City + Cleopatra's Pool and optional Paragliding Tour from KUSADASI
Duration: Approximtely 10-12 hours
Meet up location: You are going to meet with your Professional Tour Guide who has a sign of your name, at the Anywhere in Kusadası or Selcuk Town for your unforgettable day.
Meeting time: We are going to talk about your tour meeting time.
End location: This tour is round trip!!!
You can discover the Pamukkale and surroundings with this well planned daily trip from Kusadasi. Take a look, amongst ancient columns, in the hot springs that were used in Roman times for their therapeutic powers.The tour is including round trip from Kusadasi, transportation, pick-up & drop-off services to your hotel in Kusadasi, professional guiding.
Pamukkale, meaning "Cotton Castle" in Turkish, is a natural site in Denizli Province in southwestern Turkey. The city contains hot springs and travertines, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water.
The ancient Greco-Roman and Byzantine city of Hierapolis was built on top of the white "castle" which is in total about 2, 700 metres (8, 860 ft) long, 600 m (1, 970 ft) wide and 160 m (525 ft) high. It can be seen from the hills on the opposite side of the valley in the town of Denizli, 20 km away.
We will visit Hierapolis and see Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater, Antique Pool.
On the hill site in the city, you will see the the place where Saint Philip was martyred. It is still unknown if the Saint Philip here is Philip The Apostle or Philip the Evangelist but this crypt believed to have remain and it is a sacred and holy place. Hierapolis Ancient city also has a spectacular theatre which is not to be missed by yourself .Because it is very well preserved Greek sytle theatre situated on a hillside.
The city with its Pagan roots and Christian traditions, the remains of Hierapolis is quiet an interesting ancient site if you admire the historical sites and ancient ruins.
Pamukkale is a tourist attraction. It is recognized as a World Heritage Site together with Hierapolis. Hierapolis-Pamukkale was made a World Heritage Site in 1988.
Itinerary: After meeting in Kusadası or at a place you specify, Early morning time around 7:00 - 8:00 pm, We will depar to Pamukkale, it will takes aprox 3 hours,e. Firstly, we'll start th tour from the South Gate of Hierapolis and visit Cotton-Castle which is Pamukkale's terraces are made of travertine, a sedimentary rock deposited by water from the hot springs. I will show some ruins which are belongs to ancient city of Hierapolis and as a first optional activity you may do Paragliding. After the meeting with the pilots 10 minutes drive you will be at the startpoint of the Paragliding. Gliding takes around 15 min. with beautiful scenery over Pamukkale. Second activitiy to swim in the Cleopatra's (Ancient) Pool as well. After the tour we are going back to Your Hotel in Kusadasi
Professionally Licensed English-speaking Local Private Tour Guide
Private non-smoking De-Luxe A/C Mini Van (included gasoline) with Professsional Driver.
Parking Fees of all Sites
No extra Hidden Charges
**** While your tour booking Please inform our Meeting Point;where we will pick you up; pleace write us your Hotel name ,Adress etc…
***(if you have children, Please also take their passport or its copies or pictures to take FREE ticket for entrances)
Discount: Children under the age of 4 are free. Children 4 to10 are half price for the main tour and to swim in Cleopatra’s Pool.
* All Entrance Fees(tickets of all sites) -
* Turkish Traditional Lunch + Any Drinks
* Personal Spendings
Transportation Method: We are arranging a private last models Mercedes, Vito, Crafter, Sprinter Van/Minibus for our tours.
Level of Activity: Moderate – 1 mile walk.
***Recommending sensible walking shoes which are closed toe and Comfortable clothing also if you have take your umbrella or hat. Sunglasses and sunscreen are suggested.***
Estimated Local Cash Needed: 125 USD (Per Person)
*Pamukkale and its Travertines + Hierapolis Ancient City Ticket fee : 15 USD
*Cleopatra's Pool Entrance fee: 10 USD
* Turkish Traditional Lunch with 1 soft drink: 10 USD
*Paragliding 90 USD we pay it to pilot locally.
Note : Optionally If you wish, you can buy all your tickets,activities and lunch per person.
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
· Travel insurance is not included in the package. It is not mandatory to have, however, we highly recommend the travelers to have travel insurance.
· During the tours Licensed-Professional Tour Guides included. This is daily tour and round trip which starts and ends with the same guide & driver/vehicle.
· Modern Non-smoking A/C Vehicles designed for Tourism Transportation.
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
Flexible Arranged Time: Every day of the year on your chosen dates.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 1 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 1 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
How Do I Make Reservation
1. First of all, please check the tour programs on our website that are suitable for your time and budget.
2. Then, when you decide on the tour you want to purchase, Select the first day you want to start the tour and click the "BUY TOUR".(The day you choose on the calendar is the first day you start the tour.)
3. After click the "BUY TOUR" then You are kindly asked to fill all the blanks in the description from page;otherwise the form does not work. When you fill out all the sections comletely, you can finish your payment by paying your booking by clicking the "COMPLETE RESERVATION" button.
4. If you have any questions or requests about the tours, or if you are interested in tailor-made tours (customised regular or private tours), please email us directly at email@example.com or call us " 00 90 544 871 9648" or send us a message via whatsapp.
5. When you want to book the tour, we need to charge all total amount. (Full Payment by your Credit card)
We are always happy to welcome you!
New Roads For New Dreams